Comment on page
Restricting Application Access
By default, all users have access to Landis Attendant console, but this can be restricted in the Azure enterprise application registration
- 2.Search for Enterprise applications
- 3.Search for "Landis Attendant Console"
- 4.Select “Landis Attendant Console” from the list.
- 5.Select properties on the left side
- 6.Enable “Assignment Required”
- 8.Select “Users and Groups” on the left side
- 9.Add the users that should have access to Landis Attendant console.
Last modified 1yr ago