USB Audio Device Call Control Buttons (Preview)
USB audio device call control buttons allows the attendant console user to answer, disconnect, mute/unmute, and change volume by using the buttons on the audio device. The button locations may vary by model. Please refer to manufacturer documentation.
- Jabra USB Audio Device (No other brands are supported at this time)
The device buttons cannot be simultaneously enabled for both the Teams desktop client and Attendant Console because the applications will conflict.
- 1.In the Teams desktop client, open settings | Devices | Disable Sync device buttons
- 1.Open Attendant Console | Settings | Advanced tab
2. Enter the following under Custom Settings
"description": "show the UI controls for headset control",
3. Select the Devices Tab
- 4.Web browser only: Select Find and pair headsets | Select the headset on the browser notification | Connect
5. Select the Jabra device under Utilize headset buttons
6. Restart or refresh Attendant Console